Presented by Linda Caputi, EdD, MSN, CNE, ANEF
This online course, designed for nurse educators, covers the major content areas of the CNE® Exam to help assess your level of readiness. Learning Objectives:
- Certification implications for nurse faculty
- CNE eligibility requirements, registrationand scheduling processes
- Analysis of CNE test blueprint
- Review of CNE examination content
- Introduction of resources available for certification preparation
Dr. Caputi, Professor Emeritus, College of DuPage, is the editor of the NLN journal, Nursing Education Perspectives’ InnovationCenter column and fellow in the NLN Academy of Nursing Education. In her 20+ year career as a Certified Nurse Educator, she has won teaching excellence awards from Sigma Thea Tau and Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers. Dr. Caputi is president of Linda Caputi, Inc., a nursing education consulting company and has worked with hundreds of nursing programs on topics related to curriculum, transforming clinical education, test item writing and test construction, using an evidence-based model for NCLEX® success, assisting with accreditation and other nursing education topics.